Welcome to ceso.cy! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our website ceso.cy (the “Site”), as well as any services, features, content, or applications we offer (collectively, the “Services”). By using the Site or the Services, you agree to these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site or the Services. By using the Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- User Content You may be able to submit content, such as comments or posts, to the Site or the Services (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the User Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor our use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- User Conduct You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
- Use the Site or the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Post or transmit any User Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the Services, or the servers or networks connected to the Site or the Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or the Services, or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Site or the Services;
- Engage in any form of spamming, phishing, or other unsolicited advertising or promotional activities;
- Use any automated means to access the Site or the Services or collect any information from the Site or the Services; or
- Encourage or enable any other person to engage in any of the activities prohibited under these Terms.
- Intellectual Property The Site and the Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, software, and other content, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site or the Services, or any content on the Site or the Services, without our express written permission.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall ceso.cy or its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, or partners be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site or the Services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ceso.cy and its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, and partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site or the Services, or your violation of these Terms.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Site or the Services, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or liability. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the Site and the Services will immediately cease. All provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Site or the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Nicosia, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
- Changes to these Terms We may modify these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Site or the Services after the posting of the updated Terms constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms. Therefore, we encourage you to review these Terms periodically.